Tuesday, January 15, 2013

NOLA 2013

Now it is my third day here in New Orleans. So far it has been an amazing experience! In the last two days i have put up dry-wall and painted primer onto a wall. It was hard work but totally worth it when we met the home owner. She was so sweet and so thankful for all of our hardwork. Today I spent my day painting a ceiling. At first it was hard because the ceiling was slanted and much higher then my long roller could reach. I had to stand on my tiptoes and sometimes jump to get out all of the bubbles in the paint. That made Regina laugh and she kept making fun of me for being short. But in the end it was a great feeling to know that this short girl finished painting the ceiling (with the awesome help of Leslie of course!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment